Over 80% of all homes are sold through the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). While it is possible to sell by owner, the fact is, you miss out on the single most effective tool that generates exposure to buyers. Our Flat-Fee MLS service puts your home on the Louisville MLS, while still allowing you the option to sell on your own, to a buyer not using a Realtor, without paying a commission.
Why the MLS? The most challenging part of selling a home By Owner, is getting enough exposure to attract potential buyers. The Multiple Listing Service is the most important tool for getting the attention of buyers. It feeds many real estate search engines such as Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow, as well as the local MLS access sites. These websites are where the buyers are looking, whether they're working with a Realtor or not.
You can get your house listed on the Multiple Listing Service for one low one-time fee. You pay a commission only if your home is sold through a Realtor - and you decide how much that is, usually 2.5 - 3%. This is an excellent FSBO alternative or enhancement to get more buyers to see your home. You get the power of the MLS, and all the internet marketing, while retaining control of the sale of your home.
Our Flat-Fee MLS Listing Package includes:
- Home Listed on the MLS Within 24 Hours
- Internet Listings on Realtor.com, Google, Trulia, Zillow, and hundreds of other local & national real estate sites
- Yard Sign to display your phone number
- Multiple Pictures online (up to 35)
- List as Long as You Like for up to 12 months
- All Paperwork including Sales Contracts Available
- Offer & Negotiation Consultation
- Satisfaction Guarantee - Cancel Anytime no additional charge
- No Hidden Fees. Additional optional services are available.
- Comparable Market Analysis - estimate of the current market value
- Local Broker with over 20 years experience
Order flat fee Order Flat Fee Listing
Or check out all our Discount Listing Plans